The official American Express Mobile App for Android™ allows you to keep track of your account, pay your bill, view your rewards and more. With an easy-to-use personalised activity timeline, it brings the latest transaction information, Amex Offers and recommendations into a single view.
• Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.com.au
• Manage your account, including multiple Card Accounts and pay your bill^
• Check your balance, access past PDF statements and pending transactions
• Set up push notifications for payment reminders and Card spend alerts*
• View your Rewards points balance and use points to pay back eligible purchases via a credit on your account^* (if you’re enrolled in the Membership Rewards program)
• Explore Amex Offers and get hundreds of dollars of savings from popular brands*
• Refer American Express to friends and be rewarded with Bonus Points*.
• Become a Local Champion^*. Qantas, Velocity and Membership Rewards enrolled Consumer Card Members can play to earn Bonus Points at participating merchants.
• Find recommendations and discover hidden gems with the Places map*
Don’t like the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our site at americanexpress.com.au from any device.
• This App is only available for American Express Australian Card Members who are already registered for American Express Online Services and have a valid User ID and Password.
• Not registered for Online Services? Register for Online Services at www.americanexpress.com.au/register. Then download the App.
• If your American Express® Card has been issued by your bank or you are a David Jones Storecard Member, we’re sorry you are not eligible to use the Amex Mobile App.
^David Jones American Express Card Members are unable to pay their bill via the Amex Mobile App and are not eligible for Local Champion and Pay with Points.
*If you are an American Express Corporate Card Member or an American Express Business Card Member affiliated with a wholesale partner, you are not eligible for Pay with Points, Amex Offers, Friends Referral, Local Champion, Places, and push notifications.
Local Champion eligibility and Terms and Conditions are available at americanexpress.com.au/localchampion
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement.
Amex AU is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Amex AU (version 3.6.3) has a file size of 7.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.